Sunday, November 17, 2013

C4K November

C4K Summary #1
"Maths D.L.O."

My first C4K for this month was a student named Stevenson in Mr. Marks' Grade 6 class in New Zealand. For this post, Stevenson created a Google Presentation with practice Math problems. He did a very good job making the presentation and I felt that it could also serve as a useful tool such as a study guide. I love that the students are learning to use these tools early in their educational career, because they will be beneficial to them later.
Math

C4K Comment #1

Hello! My name is Carla Young. I am a student in the EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, USA. I have also been keeping a blog for my class. My personal blog is http://youngcarlaedm310.blogspot.com and our class blog is http://edm310.blogspot.com. I plan on being a Math teacher and I think your presentation would be very useful for homework assignments and to use for study guides! Keep up the good work!

C4K Summary #2
"Year 6 Camp"

My last C4K was for a student named Lucy. She is a year 5 student in Mr. Marks' class in Auckland, New Zealand. She wrote in her post that the Year 6 students were going on a trip to a camp. They would be participating in activities such as kayaking, and she could not wait to be in Year 6 so she can go kayaking too. Lucy included pictures in her post that I really enjoyed. Overall, the post was well written grammar wise, and I can tell Lucy is on a good track with her blogging!

Camp

C4K Comment #2

Hello Lucy! My name is Carla Young. I am a student in the EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, USA. I have started blogging this year and I really enjoyed looking at your blog. That trip sounds so fun, I can see why you are excited to get to go next year. Have you ever been kayaking before? I have been one time and I loved it! I can't wait to read future posts from you! Keep up the good blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment